Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The "invisible children"

Just like most of us, I dream that someday I'll be having my own family and having a children of my own.
And just like others I also want the best for my children. A bright future with great education, a home that he/she will feel safe and comfortable and a family that he/she can say the he/she belongs.

But we all knew that life isn't perfect, that we can't have all we want in life.Just like in Uganda, East of Africa. There are many children that is being abducted by a rebel group called L.R.A. (Lord's Resistance Army). These children's are not just being abducted, but also being robbed of their bright futures and their life with their families. These children's are called the "Invisible Children's".



This post is to make my little share of making Joseph Kony famous and to give justice to the "Invisible Children's".

10 comments: